If you need childcare facilities during the workshops, we recommend contacting the following establishment. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need support or if you have further questions.
Wiesenknopf - private child care
Location of child care
- apartments furnished suitable for children, with large playroom, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and patio or adjoining garden
- close to the venue of the summer school
Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There is the option for a 24-hours-child care. If you desire it, please contact Wiesenknopf to get informed about the alternative fees.
from 0 years
Wiesenknopf grants the participants of ESU a dicount of 10% to the regular price:
- 8,10€/child/hour (taxes included)
- 1 child 10 days, 8h/day: 648,00€ (taxes included)
Please bring for your kids
- Meals (incl. fruits) and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snack in the afternoon
- something familiar from home (e.g. cuddly blanket or stuffed animal)
- spare clothes
- offering flexible care options adapted to the needs of guests participating on congresses, conferences or events alike
- daily routine like in the concepts of day nannies and kindergartens, in due consideration of the Formal Curriculum of the Free State of Saxony
- max. 5 kids per group
- specialized in short-term child care of heterogenous age groups
- bank transfer directly to Wiesenknopf until July 1st, 2016